fgfh hsghvnfgxh fgh g gh fgfghfj
- 6 eggs
- 1 to mato
- 1 pepper
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- cheddar cheese optional, slice or shredded
- 1- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2- Dice pepper, onions, and tomato.
- 3- Combine 6 eggs with 1 tbsp Moringa Powder in a bowl and mix well.
- 4- Mix in vegetables and pour egg mixture into a 6 slot non-stick, greased muffin tin (or use greased paper muffin cups if necessary). Top with cheese if desired.
- 5- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the tops are firm to the touch.